Second Chance provides a common-sense, evidence based approach to reducing crime and improving public safety by support reentry programs and policies which promote responsible citizenship. Services include Job Club, Welcome Back, Case Management, and Community Outreach.
- Employment assistance and job-skills training
- Housing and transportation assistance
- Individual and group mentoring
- Resource referrals for health care and substance abuse treatment
- Community and criminal justice liaisonship