Second Chance provides one-on-one support, assessing individual needs and barriers and coming up with practical goals to achieve personal success.
- Resume Building
- Online Applications
- Mock Interviewing
- Job Leads
- Limited Transportation Assistance
- Assistance with locating felon-friendly housing options
- Limited, one-time financial assistance
- Referrals for furnishing assistance
- Tenants Rights & Responsibilities Information
**We are an employment first model. Clients must be working with verifiable income.
- Positive officer/client relationship reinforcement
- Access to substance abuse and/or mental health programming
- Access to education programs (GED/Diploma, On-the-Job Training, Higher Education)
- Access to basic health needs (eye glasses, prescriptions, etc.)